Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good restaurants in the City for Xmas Lunch

Options
  • 21-10-2019 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

I have been asked to organise the staff christmas lunch this year. 30 people in total. Anybody any ideas on where would be a good place to go and reasonably cheap (under €35)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

gazzer wrote: »
    I have been asked to organise the staff christmas lunch this year. 30 people in total. Anybody any ideas on where would be a good place to go and reasonably cheap (under €35)

Thanks

La Cave on South Anne Street would fit the bill, great atmosphere and always very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,110 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Le Cave might be a bit tight for 30 people, although their prices tend to be more reasonable at Christmas than elsewhere and the wine list is fantastic.

The Exchequer has a back room which I think would fit 30 people more comfortably.
    https://www.theexchequerdublin2.ie/
    timthumb.php?h=600&q=85&src=images%2Fgallery%2F160.jpg

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

gazzer wrote: »

Thanks

1900 Restaurant (Harcourt Street) are doing a 3-course Xmas lunch for €28.95 per person. Decent value as the food there has been good any time I have been in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Thanks everybody for the suggestions. I will check them out.

Advertisement