Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Animals and pets

Options
  • 21-10-2019 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭

I have been banned from animal & pet forum for one week and accused of trolling.

My original post was an honest question.

I have been a member of boards for 18 years and am astounded that I am being accused of being a troll given my past record.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,379 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Hi s8n

I can look at this for you. Can you provide the pm exchange with the relevant mod where you attempted to resolve the situation? Post here or PM me

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

Dear s8n,

You have been banned from Animals & Pet Issues for one week for ignoring a moderator's instructions.

Discussion can become heated, we don't object to that, but when a moderator issues a warning on a thread to reign things in, it stops a heated discussion from turning into a mess.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Cherry Blossom

Your post:
    Quote:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

Wont let me post my response, but I stated that I wasnt trolling, it was a serious question I asked on the thread

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You received a yellow card for trolling on Sunday 20/10 and the 1 week ban for ignoring mod instruction the following day, the 21st

Are you contesting both, or only one, of the sanctions? If you are contesting the card as well there will be PMs relating to that

Advertisement