Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmainham Footpaths spray paint

Options
  • 21-10-2019 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

I noticed on Sunday that the footpaths in Kilmainham village have spray paint all over it marking out where gas mains, water mains, Eir cables, access points to buildings etc. Obviously someone is going to be digging up the footpath sometime soon to carry out works.

Does anyone have any idea where I can go to find what this work is? I tried Eir's website, Irish Water and Dublin City council but cant find anything.

Alternatively, someone might know off their own knowledge what is going on.

THanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Best off emailing a local councillor who will get the information for you.

Most councils in Ireland seem to have a knack for keeping just about all non essential information from the public and ignoring enquiries for weeks on end.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

A couple of years back I had a link to an excel sheet somewhere on the internet with a list of all ongoing works. I could never find it again. If anybody knows where it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Goodigal

http://www.dublincity.ie/main-menu-services-roads-and-traffic-permits-and-licences/road-opening-licence You could probably check with road maintenance in DCC - they grant permission for footpath openings as well as roadworks. They might enlighten you.

Advertisement