Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best pleasure you've experienced?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,011 ✭✭✭bmc58

Catching my first Salmon.Never forget it,was my first day salmon fishing(I kid ye not).I had been trout and eel fishing for a few years and decided to get a Salmon licence(£5).Got a 6lb 13ozs fish within an hour.Never forget it.What a buzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

bmc58 wrote: »
    Catching my first Salmon.Never forget it,was my first day salmon fishing(I kid ye not).I had been trout and eel fishing for a few years and decided to get a Salmon licence(£5).Got a 6lb 13ozs fish within an hour.Never forget it.What a buzz.
    That's a nice size. Did you enjoy the meal or released it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sex. With a smart beautiful girl when I was on a come down. Best day of my life :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

Reading the adventures of Trent in the creative writing forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,479 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

bmc58 wrote: »

I caught a sea bass off the beach in Wexford a few years ago, they are the most gorgeous looking shiny silver fish, great feeling, and tasted amazing when we ate the poor bastard the next day :)

• Advertisement

I caught a sea bass off the beach in Wexford a few years ago, they are the most gorgeous looking shiny silver fish, great feeling, and tasted amazing when we ate the poor bastard the next day :)

A big conger eel has to be my best catch. Man that thing fought like a - is there a word for this less offensive these days than m----f---er?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭TheFortField

The pot of tea and slices of toast they give you after childbirth.

A big conger eel has to be my best catch. Man that thing fought like a - is there a word for this less offensive these days than m----f---er?

I caught one too , off Donegal. I thought I had snagged but after a while I got him. The boatman took him off the line for me as I value my fingers

Can I thank the first or second post :) tell me which one you intend to delete.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,479 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

One time while drinking vodka at night in a little cove I caught what I thought was going to be dinner for the next day but it turned out to be some monster of an eel, not sure if it was a conger or not but Jesus it was scary, we just took the hook out and put him back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

First few times masturbating

That feeling after a busy week and it's finally the weekend or a day or two off and you're just so happy you can come and go as you please

Chocolate melting in your mouth, with a coffee

My first tíme falling in love, and the energy I felt those months felt like I was on drugs, (we are still together, yay)

Hearing a really, really nice melody in a film or TV programme.

Can I thank the first or second post :) tell me which one you intend to delete.

Done . Smart arse :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭fash

Mofo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

First Orgasm (legs went)

First E, I rem when and where and who gave it to me, WTF, this is nice, still nice !

Music..Twilight Sad 2 weeks ago in Dublin, felt like an E, the buzz down the back of my head and spine)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Welcome

giphy.gif

To the pleasuredome.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

The pot of tea and slices of toast they give you after childbirth.

The moment after you've just finished a poo that was so massive it was pretty much equivalent to childbirth.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

4Ad wrote: »
    First Orgasm (legs went)

First E, I rem when and where and who gave it to me, WTF, this is nice, still nice !

Music..Twilight Sad 2 weeks ago in Dublin, felt like an E, the buzz down the back of my head and spine)

Are you male or female?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

The moment after you've just finished a poo that was so massive it was pretty much equivalent to childbirth.

usually around christmas time for me:o

First time I ejacualated at 11 or 12.

Funnily enough, a massive poo can stimulate the vagus nerve and the prostate gland in men creating an orgasm

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 559 ✭✭✭PostWoke

easi single

Honey no. You are European, you're supposed to know better, pop down to Aldi or LiDL and get a real slice of cheese.

Funnily enough, a massive poo can stimulate the vagus nerve and the prostate gland in men creating an orgasm

That may explain why poopsturbating is so enjoyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

fryup wrote: »
    usually around christmas time for me:o

A good old festive shyte. Classic.

A good old festive shyte. Classic.

A yule log.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,123 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

A yule log.

A Yule log emerging from your Anus?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,039 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

“Poopsturbation”? Is that **** while taking a poop or using the “faecal” matter as a sort of lubricant or masturbatory “aid”?

Both sound gross, to be honest. Would you be into that “Plimkin” thing I’ve heard lads on here talk about on here before as well?

All sounds so grubby and stinky, for that matter. No pun intended.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

“Poopsturbation”? Is that **** while taking a poop or using the “faecal” matter as a sort of lubricant or masturbatory “aid”?

Both sound gross, to be honest. Would you be into that “Plimkin” thing I’ve heard lads on here talk about on here before as well?

All sounds so grubby and stinky, for that matter. No pun intended.

I always understood poopsturbation to mean priming and firing the purple-headed yogurt slinger while simultaneously squeezing out a dookie. I've never actually used the turd itself for any other purpose!

Man eat some greens.
    Or a dose of Syrup of Figs(remember that,in a bottle)?Will move you pretty quick.

Roast ham cooked slow for good few hours served with a side of steak strips that was blue.

Yuck.Steak and ham DO NOT GO Together.They each have their own place as delicious meals but together no way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭khaldrogo

Morphine in hospital

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Just now a trick or treater no more than 5 years old. Was more interested in my dogs than getting candy. And asking me if he could take them home,

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Being able to scratch my leg after it being ten weeks in a cast.

Oh yes.Been there done that.

That's a nice size. Did you enjoy the meal or released it?

I sold it to a local fish shop.It was 45 years ago(I was 16 at the time) and got £14 for it.Gave my brother a share as he was with me.No catch and release then,though salmon were getting scarce even then.Caught many more after that as I got older ,biggest 21lbs.Hooking a salmon is a thrill thats hard to describe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Passing exams university exams, especially the ones that you have to repeat.

On the way to Nice from Marseille during the summer and I had the runs in the bus. There was no toilet and I had to hold It in until the bus stopped at a service station. When the bus stopped I took off sprinting to the toilets and exploded in there. The relief was amazing.

Eating food in Italy is up there. First time I tried real Spanish food in Sevilla was great as well.

The first dates with my girlfriend were amazing.

khaldrogo wrote: »
    Morphine in hospital

Did you get itchy aftewards? Remember in the States I took hydrocodone and it was nice for 3 hours then I itched terribly afterwards. Didn't have any antihistamines nearby. Worst feeling EVER.

• Advertisement

Passing exams university exams, especially the ones that you have to repeat.

On the way to Nice from Marseille during the summer and I had the runs in the bus. There was no toilet and I had to hold It in until the bus stopped at a service station. When the bus stopped I took off sprinting to the toilets and exploded in there. The relief was amazing.

Eating food in Italy is up there. First time I tried real Spanish food in Sevilla was great as well.

The first dates with my girlfriend were amazing.

When did you go to Nice. I went back in July 2016. Booked tickets and then two weeks later, the Islamist run over people with his truck. Almost decided to cancel but went. Was beautiful anyway.

Nice isn't even the capital of France yet it looks 50x better than Dublin. Anyone who says Dublin isn't a kip should visit small European cities and tell me otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

Did you get deja vu on ecstasy? It seemed to be a feature of my first ecstasy tablet.

Not exactly deja vu, but I remeber a few different times I took E's that were kinda trippy, and when I lit up a fag it would be gone to the butt after one drag.

Good Opiates & Benzos are without doubt the most relaxing & euphoric substances on earth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

Did you get itchy aftewards? Remember in the States I took hydrocodone and it was nice for 3 hours then I itched terribly afterwards. Didn't have any antihistamines nearby. Worst feeling EVER.

I never took Hydrocodone but Codeine always made me really itchy, Dihydrocodeine I found to be a more euphoric Opiate than Coodeine & Tramdol & less of the itchy feeling with the same sort of tolerance levels but harder to find.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Not exactly deja vu, but I remeber a few different times I took E's that were kinda trippy, and when I lit up a fag it would be gone to the butt after one drag.

Good Opiates & Benzos are without doubt the most relaxing & euphoric substances on earth.

What are good Opiates and Benzos, I'm not being smart, just curious maybe a bit too curious, ahem..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Honestly, eating a slice of my mam's apple tart.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement

4Ad wrote: »
    What are good Opiates and Benzos, I'm not being smart, just curious maybe a bit too curious, ahem..

Benzos I must say aren't euphoric by themselves but extremely relaxing and more importantly, enable you to "power through the day".

I remember getting them prescribed then subsequently addicted. (Took 600 in the span of two months). When I was on them, My mood was entirely stable throughout the whole day. I remember having an argument with my parents and then a rough day in school but I didn't feel any emotional distress, have any suicidal thoughts etc...Anything bad that happens during the day doesn't phase you and you can "get on with life".

That simply wouldn't be possible without them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Standing up for someone smaller than me.

Standing up for someone smaller than me.
    MADE ME FEEL LIKE A GIANT!:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

Getting an open air full body massage on a beach in Cambodia with the sounds of the water lapping in after a day on the dirt bike! Bliss, will stay with me forever.

Getting an open air full body massage on a beach in Cambodia with the sounds of the water lapping in after a day on the dirt bike! Bliss, will stay with me forever.
    Sounds divine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,123 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

What does poopsturbating involve?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

When did you go to Nice. I went back in July 2016. Booked tickets and then two weeks later, the Islamist run over people with his truck. Almost decided to cancel but went. Was beautiful anyway.

Nice isn't even the capital of France yet it looks 50x better than Dublin. Anyone who says Dublin isn't a kip should visit small European cities and tell me otherwise.

Hey, sorry there just saw your reply now. I went around the first week in August. It is a beautiful place alright, the outdoor market they have is huge and I tried that shocca pancake thing they eat there. The old town is really nice with its narrow streets and the cathedral. The russian Eastern orthodox church is cool as well as the musee Matisse. Then went up to the viewpoint and got the typical photo of the seafront below stretching into the distance. Finished the day eating an ice-cream along the English promenade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Would you be into that “Plimkin” thing I’ve heard lads on here talk about on here before as well?

Jaysus, i'm almost afraid to ask....almost.

WTF is plimkin?:confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

khaldrogo wrote: »
    Morphine in hospital

Yeah; feeling the pain ebbing as the drug takes over. like waves on the beach.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,195 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Nothing is better than schadenfreude it's bliss

• Advertisement
Advertisement