Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subbing Primary

• 22-10-2019 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi All,

Is anyone else finding subbing for primary schools very quiet this year. I am based in Galway and had only 3 days so far. It was much busier this time last year.?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Are you on text-a-sub?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

Are you based in the city or the county? I know there’s a sub database being run by a principal in east co Galway and a lot of schools in that area would get their subs from that list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Get your details into every school that you get to. Name to face can help.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 kodaline78

Yes I am on text a sub and Subsearch but both seem to be very quiet this year. I am based in the city..

Have you done a cv drop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 kodaline78

Yes I did the CV drop in September. Its getting slightly busier now am getting two days most weeks.

Good. Don’t forget to send a reminder email with your phone number and vetting so they can contact you from home should they not have your details with them at night.

Advertisement