Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know More About Your Elves - #17 TRS30

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Scarinae wrote: »
    What is the last film you saw at the cinema, and what did you think of it?

What would be your ideal Christmas tree - real or fake, what type of lights, how would you decorate it etc?

If an eccentric billionaire gave you unlimited money to plan a trip anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Sorry for delay in replying, haven't been on for a few days.

What is the last film you saw at the cinema, and what did you think of it?

Toy Story 4. Was brilliant, the kids loved it as well and was the first time bring Elf 2 to the cinema and he sat through the whole thing (big bag of popcorn helped!)

We had watched the first 3 before hand to get the kids in the mood and reminded me what a great collection of movies they are.

What would be your ideal Christmas tree - real or fake, what type of lights, how would you decorate it etc?

Having done both in the past I'm am definitely in the real camp. While more work, I love the whole going to pick 'the tree', cutting the truck to fit in the base, the smell of pine needles through out the house etc.

We got new lights last year (cheap in Home Store, a few days after Christmas the year before) so went with two sets of 500 multi coloured. I like to change the flash sequence every few days to just change things up a bit.

My wife does the decorating, which is a mixture of wooden decorations we have picked up over the years, personalised ones from family and friends and usually assortment of bright and shiny things.

If an eccentric billionaire gave you unlimited money to plan a trip anywhere in the world, where would you go?

As mentioned previously we are all huge Disney fans so would get a fabulous house, with a pool, near Disney World in Florida, bring the whole family and stay for about three weeks and visit all the parks while having sign seeing and relaxing days in between. Buy a container full of merchandise and have it shipped home.

Little bump as coming to the end of my time (:() and in case anyone had any last minute questions for that person on the internet they have never met :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Favourite kind of ice cream?

Mint Choc. Isn't a particularly popular or favourite choice so usually don't have to share :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

What are you doing for Halloween? :)

Anyone ask your favourite book/author yet?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,834 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I’ll be honest that is a f’n great question. I’ve cream choice says a lot to me about a person.

And mint chocolate chip GREAT choice!!

Posy wrote: »

Just sitting down after getting last Elf asleep, serious sugar high and then crash! We had great fun tricker treating and then watching fireworks down on the green. Home for a few games and counting the goodies in the stash!

Good family evening :)

They did however is always a popular question.

Wouldn’t have a favorite book of author more a genre of ‘of did it’ detective types. Read Irish, American and Scandinavia authors.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Duh, you did already say that- I even commented on your choice! :pac:
    TRS30 wrote: »
    Just sitting down after getting last Elf asleep, serious sugar high and then crash! We had great fun tricker treating and then watching fireworks down on the green. Home for a few games and counting the goodies in the stash!
    Sounds like a great evening. :)

Posy wrote: »
    Duh, you did already say that- I even commented on your choice! :pac:

I didn't want to say anything, we're all allowed our 'Senior' moments :D

I'd say that is me done, so thanks everyone very much really enjoy it and on to the next victim..........sorry participant :P

Advertisement