Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racial Attack Leaves Mutilated From Axe Attack

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It's where his sub human ass comes from.

Evidence for this please?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Called a man a 'white bastard' and chopped his hand off. He's sub human scum, send him back.

You've evidence he comes from pakistan?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭Odhinn

He's Pakistani. ...............

Again - You've evidence of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Invisibleman

Diceicle wrote: »
    The young man (18) was trying to diffuse the situation when he was attacked with an axe. Reports say the axe was aimed at his head in what appears to be an attack with a serious racial element to it.

I've read reports that moments before, the attacker was harrassing an elderly woman and was called out on it by the lad who was attacked. This thug, then went off and rounded up 20+ others who returned with hammers, knives and the fateful axe.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teens-hand-chopped-axe-appalling-20662959

Not that I believe everything written in this paper, but there’s a lot to be said for minding your own business

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭enricoh

Not that I believe everything written in this paper, but there’s a lot to be said for minding your own business

So just let yer man abuse the oul dear to his hearts content?
    A fairly brave fella abusing the aul dear n then rounds up 20 others to go after 4 lads.
    Then uses an axe on an unarmed guy trying to defuse the situation. Cowardly scum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

What is it with so many of these scum bags, born in the UK and you would need sub titles to understand....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

What is it with so many of these scum bags, born in the UK and you would need sub titles to understand....

Cockney, innit mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Bastards should be put down, i wonder how long before real British people have had enough and turn on this kind of pond scum with vigilante justice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Can I just mention that the thread title is not even in English????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭Danthemanhere

England is ****ed. Racist hellhole.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Pasamos

Lack of integration. Look at Irish travellers in England, same thing.

Advertisement