Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamma boards for repair

Options
  • 22-10-2019 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

ITEM: jamma boards
    Postage: 40ish?
    PRICE: just postage
    PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal gift

Airbuster bootleg. Struggling to boot, then hangs. Some battery damage but not actually interfering with board? Easy or difficult fix, hard to tell!

3 wonders bootleg. Capacitor leg has broken, when pressed game plays fine, but missing colours. Probably an easy fix, replace Capacitor and I'm guessing should work fine?

A golden tee board, untested, assume not working.

A pc-faced multi game thing. Supposedly very good. Can't fully test as I need two power supplies (one for supergun and one for multigame), but only have the one. So... It boots and lights come on, good chance it's working okay. Think these usually go for over a hundred, could be a nice grab for someone.

Looking to cover postage only, but I reckon all together it's going to be a hefty box, so assume it could be anything up to 40ish euro total?

Pic below of stuff, but have to still find 3 wonders.

DSC-1750.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Hey if you have a few your getting rid of I wouldnt mind taking them off your hands. Depending on where your based I could collect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

Only looking to post really, unless you're banging around the far north really :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Hmmmmm unless Jon Snow is willing to do me a favour post will have to do :P

All yours if you like, just send a pm :)

beejee wrote: »
    All yours if you like, just send a pm :)

No probs I will drop you one later on this evening :)

• Advertisement

Haven't heard anything back from the poster above, so if someone wants to get 2nd dibs, in case he doesn't come back, let me know :)

Oh and ignore the price, above, it's 25 posted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

ah what the heck, I'll take em if he/she doesn't :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement