Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quatem 1070

Options
  • 22-10-2019 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

To see if the hall pir worked I put on the alarm... Waved at it no activation this morning.

So I just did same... Now..... Until I put my hand over the actual pir it didn't activate.. It did when I nearly touched it...
    It showed hall pir caused the event... It's working...

I took it apart I was sure there was a button on the circuit board to increase sensiviry I can't find it...
    Is it increased from the RKP?
    WHAT setting it so?
    I washed the front tho it was clean...

Any advice?

I wanted to know is it ... soak mode ....or something that would allow me to test each zone in turn ...i recall Years ago... Some setting that allowed me to open each window zone as I did the alarm bell rang to show it tested correctly...

Any advice?

Thanks in advance

Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

To see if the hall pir worked I put on the alarm... Waved at it no activation this morning.

So I just did same... Now..... Until I put my hand over the actual pir it didn't activate.. It did when I nearly touched it...
    It showed hall pir caused the event... It's working...

I took it apart I was sure there was a button on the circuit board to increase sensiviry I can't find it...
    Is it increased from the RKP?
    WHAT setting it so?
    I washed the front tho it was clean...

Any advice?

I wanted to know is it ... soak mode ....or something that would allow me to test each zone in turn ...i recall Years ago... Some setting that allowed me to open each window zone as I did the alarm bell rang to show it tested correctly...

Any advice?

Thanks in advance

Paddy

Update!!!
    O#3 did a, walk test all zones are working.. Including the hall pir.... I notice it detects movement a bit further away since I cleaned it... Also while walk test.. ..pir showed a colour which is doesn't by default.

So now... All I want to know is the sensitivity ...to increase it....
    I'm nearly sure there is a switch on the PIR ...i hold off talking it down again... Till I get a bit of advice... Thanks for reading...

Advertisement