Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collecting tickets at box office

Options
  • 23-10-2019 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 48,235 ✭✭✭✭

Buying tickets for my parents for TF castlebar Saturday night
    However it’s nice office collection only and it states that person whose name is on card must collect AND have c card with them
    I’ll be away and need c card
    Would print out of confirmation but suffice ? It also says this is required

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

km79 wrote: »
    Buying tickets for my parents for TF castlebar Saturday night
    However it’s nice office collection only and it states that person whose name is on card must collect AND have c card with them
    I’ll be away and need c card
    Would print out of confirmation but suffice ? It also says this is required

Call TF and/or give your parents copy of your credit card...or possibly collect in person well in advance ? Tix can be collected other than on night of the show...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I was at the pixies in the olympia and had to do collection, it did however say there was some anti touting thing in place but that only appeared on the olympia page, never saw it on ticketmaster when buying or in any discussion on the forum here. I was able to give them a printout of the confirmation screen, then had to give my own CC, but strangely he also then asked me my address. So if I had loaned it to a friend they would have not known it and I wondered what would have happened.

Any other times it was no bother, we had photocopies of a friends mothers CC who had bought them before.

-So make sure they know your address! In previous gigs with tout protection they just wanted photocopies of the CC or a list of numbers, it did not need to be all the numbers (though I hope you could trust your parents with them!)

Advertisement