Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga Citywest

• 23-10-2019 9:23am

Not sure how to phrase this but there is a gap in the market for a yoga teacher and morning and lunchtime classes in Citywest business campus.

Unless anyone knows of one, Citywest Yoga Studio and Yagoyoga have come and gone in the last few years amongst others and there is nothing available in the morning or at lunch.

Fit4Less (now energie Fitness) had a hybrid class in the past, and there are gyms near Tallaght with some offerings but Citywest is crying out for something, I think it is anyways.

I am aware of companies in the area providing for there individual employees but there is no general class available.

Let me know if anyone is interested in setting up and maybe I can help with approaching the campus as I believe rates could be an issue. Or let me know if there is anything available that I have missed.

Advertisement