Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby

Options
  • 23-10-2019 10:26am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭

I can't post in the rugby forum because a mod said I've been trolling. This is untrue and it says this is where I go to appeal so I want to appeal.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Are you posting here because it says so in the ban message, or have you tried to engage directly with the mod to get the ban overturned? The latter is the first step of the dispute process, as set out at the head of this forum (or in the sticky if viewing on Touch)

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭Danthemanhere

Beasty wrote: »
    Are you posting here because it says so in the ban message, or have you tried to engage directly with the mod to get the ban overturned? The latter is the first step of the dispute process, as set out at the head of this forum (or in the sticky if viewing on Touch)

Thanks

Yes he said I was trolling and have received red cards. I didn't know I had received red cards, I got messages telling me I've been infracted. He said I was low level trolling and I said I wasn't and if he considered my posts as trolling then there's a huge amount of trolls in the rugby forum. He didn't reply to that message.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP sitebanned as a re-reg of a sitebanned user

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement