Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish FPL podcast

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Maravilla33

Green&Red wrote: »
    Maravilla, really liking the pod, it and FML FPL are my top two pods at the minute

One of ye is a villa fan, what's ur thoughts on a villa defender, I'm looking at El Mahamody if he'd keep his spot, if not then Konsa, he's started the last five. Thoughts on that?

My plan is to shift TAA for one of these next week, with a view to getting Salah the following week, hence why I can't stretch to Targett.

I have a theory, Liverpool are the best team in europe at the minute, I think they'll come home from the world cup and go all out to have the league almost wrapped up before the CL returns. I expect some big performances between now and February 18th, in particular that game versus leicester.
    So I'm planning on doubling up on Mane & Salah

Cheers Green & Red glad you're enjoying the pod.

I haven't checked in here in a while but yeah Willy is a big, unbearable Villa fan. Looks like CSF has helped you out here though.

I'm interested to see how the Club World Cup affects Pool. They'll have to play 18th, 21st and then back home for Leicester away on 26th. With extra games, travel, extra bit of heat that Leicester game could be tough especially if they pick up any injuries.

I'm actually thinking of shipping Salah out for Son for a few weeks. Son has Chelsea, Bri, Nor, Sou vs Salah's blank, Lei, Wol, Shu.

Disclaimer: I took Salah out for a few games last Xmas and he punished me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I'll be doubling down on them, Salah & Mane, I really think they could be on a high if things go well in Qatar and no matter what happens at the weekend between City & Leicester they'll be in a better position than they were leaving.

They've 8 games before the next CL match, realistically the league could be won by then if they were to get 20 points out of those 8. That would mean they'd need 2pts a game for the remaining 13 to end on 95 points. The most City can get is 98.
    I think they'll be going all out to win those 8.

All fair points. I think the league is over anyway tbh but if they are to drop a few pts/start to be on the wrong end of lady luck I think it will be over Xmas. Yes I am a bitter Utd fan......

Will monitor their line ups and minutes etc in CWC with interest. Will def be getting rid of Mo for 18-20. Confident Son will more than cover him for those and will keep some $ in the bank to get Mo back. New pod recording tonight btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I have lucas & Alli so covered for Spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Gunslinger99

Hey guys do you have a league open for newcomers? Cheers

• Advertisement

Hey guys do you have a league open for newcomers? Cheers

Unfortunately not Gunslinger. Our league is locked as the bottom 3 every week are eliminated.. We play down to a last 32 and becomes a cup/KO.

Advertisement