Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact number for outside Ireland

Options
  • 23-10-2019 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi there,

I have an account issue that I need to resolve, however, I am currently out of the country with work so unable to use the 1850 number
    I received a call from this number today but as I was in work couldn’t take the call.
    I have tried unsuccessfully to sign up to my account as there’s an error where there’s no drop down menu for the month of birth.

Can you please tell me how I can get in contact to resolve this

Many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi nailstar, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

The international number is 00353 1 8529534.

Did you try deleting your cookies or on a different device? We have had no reports of an issue with our online forms. 

Are you looking to register as a new customer or just to activate your Online Billing account?

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 35 nailstar

Hi nailstar, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

The international number is 00353 1 8529534.

Did you try deleting your cookies or on a different device? We have had no reports of an issue with our online forms. 

Are you looking to register as a new customer or just to activate your Online Billing account?

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Hi Aoife,

Many thanks for your help, my issue has been rectified and I have managed to activate my online billing by using a different device.

Thanks so much

Nailstar

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Nailstar,

We're glad to read that. 

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement