Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS 13.1.3 update, photo problem

Options
  • 23-10-2019 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭

I updated my iOS at the weekend and all is grand apart from one issue with my photos.
    I take loads of photos, and previously if I scrolled through the many that I have and selected one, there was an option to duplicate it and it ended up at the top of my camera roll. I found it really handy but the option doesn’t seem to be there anymore.
    Have I a setting unticked or something??
    I’ve googled the problem but not much comes up apart from people asking how to get rid of duplicates!
    Is the ‘duplicate’ option gone?
    Any help appreciated, thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

The duplicate option is still there. I assume they just tweaked it so that duplicated photos no longer appear as the most recent photo. I doubt there's anything you can do about it. If you need an old photo to be more easily accessible I'd suggest adding it to a album or liking it.

Advertisement