Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macaroons

Options
  • 24-10-2019 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Bakeries or cafes that do specialty macaroons for special occasions in Dublin preferably City Centre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Ladurée are on South William Street and do amazing macarons

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ksceniaonegina

They look so nice! I'm looking for something cheaper though since I'm ordering in bulk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

They look so nice! I'm looking for something cheaper though since I'm ordering in bulk.

Laudree is crazy prices.

I think krust on South great George's Street does them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

There are a couple of bakeries/bakers that do them for events and weddings. Also, it's spelled macaron so that might help you in searching online!
    https://www.frenchcakes.ie/macarons

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Fallom and byrne do them, and are cheaper than laduree. Think avoca do too, and a guy at the temple bar food market on saturdays.
    Dunnes, m&s and occassionally lidl do frozen macarons that are perfectly fine as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ksceniaonegina

All every good tips here! Thanks guys!

Advertisement