Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fontaines DC, The Ulster Hall, 12th Dec

Options
  • 24-10-2019 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭

Their show in The Empire sold out in minutes. It has now been upgraded to the Ulster Hall. Got a ticket this morning.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭mrk75

Got one as well. Actually, two. Weirdly, I tried loads of times around 9am and was mostly rejected except for balcony tickets I didn't want. Eventually, it looked like there was no standing left so I bought a balcony one.

Then I went in again a few minutes ago and got a standing one.

I'd rather stand at that kinda gig. Anyway, I'm sure the spare will find a good home if demand is anything to go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Pity there's no bigger venue in Dublin til you get to the 3 Arena. Ludicrous actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Forster

Ulster Hall sold out now too!

Advertisement