Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husband cheating with fetish/dating sites

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

wiggle16 wrote: »
    Mod warning:
    This thread has largely been derailed by posters conducting a general discussion amongst themselves, rather than addressing constructive advice to the OP.

The thread might be inactive now but I am adding this note as a reminder that off-topic discussion is against the PI charter and posters are requested not to engage in it.

Mod warning:

AulWan, soupandpoitin, strandroad - please do not post in this thread again.

I was very clear in my last post on this thread, and yet the same thing has happened again. This is not on.

PI is not a discussion forum and it's extremely poor form to treat the OP's issue as a topic to be debated and to refer to her exclusively in the third person, while offering her no advice. Further posts in this vein will be carded.

I'm giving the thread one last chance for the moment. OP if you would rather it were closed, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Op the way i see it is this. The fetish sites while bad are part of a wider issue. The issue is much wider than you or your husband.

TBH i see that the pathology is too wide to deep and going too far into the past to be fixed here or easily.

I think you must come to the realization of how wide the issue is. Its not one sided its a huge family issue. And maybe things even in your own past/family/upbringing and your partners have contributed to bring you both to this place.

I think you need some professional help. How are you going to live going forth to have a better life?

You see this is dysfunctional but do you really see how far deep the problems roots go? I mean for both of you. Its a whole pattern of actions and reactions probably programmed into you both a long time ago.

I am not sure it can be fixed the pathology is so deep and goes back so far.

Do you understand what i am saying? I think when you realize what i mean ..you would see how much work EVERYONE would have to do.

The whole picture etc.

You learnt how to create this type of relationship and family somewhere. And now you have to unlearn it and learn a new way.

Advertisement