Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matthews Dundalk direct service

Options
  • 24-10-2019 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I'm looking to get from Dublin City to Dundalk as quick as possible tomorrow after work after 5pm. I just miss the train from Connolly that leaves at 4.50pm.

I can see on Google Maps that there is a direct Matthews Dundalk service (902) around this time but Matthews website only has details of the 903 that goes through Drogheda. (Also this states that it'll take 15 minutes from 3 area to City North, surely that's totally unrealistic?)

Also, to confuse the issue further, Google Maps has the 902 going the totally opposite direction, Custom House Quay, to Portland Row, to Docklands station.

Anyone who gets this service can you let me know where I need to go? :D

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

The_Fitz wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I'm looking to get from Dublin City to Dundalk as quick as possible tomorrow after work after 5pm. I just miss the train from Connolly that leaves at 4.50pm.

I can see on Google Maps that there is a direct Matthews Dundalk service (902) around this time but Matthews website only has details of the 903 that goes through Drogheda. (Also this states that it'll take 15 minutes from 3 area to City North, surely that's totally unrealistic?)

Also, to confuse the issue further, Google Maps has the 902 going the totally opposite direction, Custom House Quay, to Portland Row, to Docklands station.

Anyone who gets this service can you let me know where I need to go? :D

Cheers

There will be 2 busses leaving at the same time, one Dundalk direct and one Dundalk via Drogheda. You certainly wont get from 3 arena to city north in 15 mins, and not sure on the rest as i usually got it from parnell sq/cumberland st..

Advertisement