Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coolmine recycling centre

Options
  • 24-10-2019 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭

I have a few old (small) kitchen appliances, as well as some old computer parts I'd like to dispose - can I just walk over to the recycling centre in Coolmine and hand them over there, or do they only accept bigger loads?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Polar101 wrote: »
    I have a few old (small) kitchen appliances, as well as some old computer parts I'd like to dispose - can I just walk over to the recycling centre in Coolmine and hand them over there, or do they only accept bigger loads?
    Yes, even a lightbulb is fine.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

They'll take anything electrical, regardless of size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

Yes,but i friendly advice to drive / use a car... walk and hand it might not suit your health ! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Just on this, it can be very busy on weekends from past experiences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Just on this, it can be very busy on weekends from past experiences.

Get there before it opens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭AlanG

You can drop electrical stuff into power city any time they are open - area is now down the back of the store.

Advertisement