Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exposure Revo Pack Dynamo Front Light & 32 Hole Disc Dynamo

Options
  • 24-10-2019 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭

Brand New In Box with all cables and connectors
    For the weekend that is in it.

Included in sale:
    • Exposure Revo 800 Lumen Light
    • PD8 32 Hole Disc Hub Dynamo
    • Light has output for rear light / Usb charger
    • Handlebar bracket
    • Connecting cable
    • Cable routing kit
    • Quick start guide
    Dynamo1.jpg
    Dynamo2.jpg
    Dynamo3.jpg
    Dynamo4.jpg

Collection preferred in D2 or D5. But postage / Parcel Motel possible at buyers expense

Price: €225 ono

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭ryan0380

Looking at the pics the hub looks qr, is it possible to convert it to bolt thru? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

ryan0380 wrote: »
    Looking at the pics the hub looks qr, is it possible to convert it to bolt thru? Thanks

Yes, the hub is designed for QR skewers and I honestly do not not if Exposure sell and an adapter for thru-axle.
    If it is any help, Exposure simply rebadge the dynamo hub from Shutter Precisionso as can be seen in the photos the exact model of dynamo hub is SP Dynamo PD-8

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭ryan0380

cunavalos wrote: »
    Yes, the hub is designed for QR skewers and I honestly do not not if Exposure sell and an adapter for thru-axle.
    If it is any help, Exposure simply rebadge the dynamo hub from Shutter Precisionso as can be seen in the photos the exact model of dynamo hub is SP Dynamo PD-8

Thanks, had a look around on sp site and i cannot see any adapters. GLWS

Any interest at €200 ono before I try advertising elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭benneca1

Interested in light if sold separately

• Advertisement

I will attempt to bump this again to see if anyone has any money left after money left after Black Friday> Price reduced to €180 ono.

Also for sale separately is a Front + Rear Supernova E3 Triple dynamo lightset. The front is a 2.4V 6W E3 Triple 800 Lumen (Original Version) triple led light recommended for off road use (Exceeds German light emission standards for on road use. It is designed for attachment to the fork crown i.e brake caliper. Bought approximately 2012 and used for winter commuting on rural roads for one winter. (Moved to urban area and no longer needed)

The rear is an E3 Tail Light (Original Version 6V 0.5W) designed for mounting to seatpost with rubber o-ring. There is plenty of cable left for connecting to new bike.

Price for supernova lights €125 ono for front and rear . Based in Dublin 5 but postage can be arranged.
    IMG-20191129-224552-1.jpg
    IMG-20191129-224731-1.jpg
    IMG-20191129-224719-1.jpg
    IMG-20191129-224603-1.jpg
    IMG-20191129-224653-1.jpg

No one is using QR now all through axle. I will take it for 120 as only want light have thro axle version of dynamo and can't retro convert have checked. Will take light only for €100. Revo not supernova

benneca1 wrote: »
    No one is using QR now all through axle. I will take it for 120 as only want light have thro axle version of dynamo and can't retro convert have checked. Will take light only for €100. Revo not supernova

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner but was trying (and hoping) to hold out for a higher offer, but as you mentioned there is not enough of a market for a QR dynamo hub. So if your offer of €120 for the Revo Pack (Hub, Light and Cables) still stands, I would be happy to accept.

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner but was trying (and hoping) to hold out for a higher offer, but as you mentioned there is not enough of a market for a QR dynamo hub. So if your offer of €120 for the Revo Pack (Hub, Light and Cables) still stands, I would be happy to accept.

Done pm me contact number and I will arrange collection Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

Offer 100 for the other lights.

• Advertisement

Yeah, can accept your €100 offer for lights collected from D5. PM for details

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

Yeah, can accept your €100 offer for lights collected from D5. PM for details

OK can we add the price of postage on then? €5-10 whatever it is

Ok that's ok I can add €10 to cover postage so €110 in total. PM me you details and how you would like to pay and I can possibly get it sent to you tomorrow.

Advertisement