Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest thermostat self install

Options
  • 24-10-2019 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,

I'm an existing customer looking to avail of the €130 offer for the Nest learning thermostat.

Can I collect or get the thermostat delivered to my address so I can install it myself? I wanted to make sure this is an option before I order online.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi heritz, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

Installation comes as part of the package. It also includes a free Google Home Mini. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bamayang

Hi, sorry to hijack. Does the google home mini automatically come with a Nest order. I didnt see it mentioned when i signed up (today)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi bamayang,

Thank you for choosing Electric Ireland.

Yes, the Google Home Mini is included in the online switching offer. It is brought to the property by the technician who is installing the Nest thermostat.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement