Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Kildare Town

Options
  • 25-10-2019 5:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi All

With the huge new Lidl being build in Kildare Town, anyone know what will happen the old one??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭NedNew2

A lot of people are wondering the same thing. It would be a prime spot so hopefully wouldn't lie idle for long.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭d4v1d

Purely rumor and coming from my <10y old is that it will be a McDonalds. I believe this may in large part be wishful thinking. All the kids in the school are saying it I am told.

It would probably be more a torture to my kids if it was as I would make a point of driving past it each day and not stop in. Having children is great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭ampleforth

McDonalds --- that would be a real waste of space :D

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭eiei0

Still no word on this,

• Registered Users Posts: 38 facebeard

https://kfmradio.com/news/01082019-1509/abp-asked-rule-whether-planning-permission-required-kildare-methadone-clinic

McDonald's would do well here, especially if the above gets the go ahead just a few yards up the road. Milkshake sales would go through the roof !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭ampleforth

Yes, a bit of social housing around and soon Kildare Town would be in the ****ter...

Advertisement