Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching after using incentives

Options
  • 25-10-2019 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I received an energy efficiency incentive credit for external insulation, the Nest installation offer and have an energy services account for solar PV tied in to the smarter home app (the app is now being discontinued by EI).  They all date from between July and October of 2018.

Would I be subject to any financial penalty if I were to switch supplier for electricity?

Will my energy services account continue to operate as normal?

I've read the terms and conditions for the three incentives and can't see a minimum contract length or obligation on my part.  Is that correct?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi H.E. Pennypacker,

We are sorry to read that you are considering switching electricity supplier. 

We can check your contract if you can please send us your details via private message.

We require the following: 

- Your account number
    - Your name 
    - Your contact number
    - The first line of your address
    - Confirmation that you are the account holder (Yes/No)

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement