Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earphones for iPhone

Options
  • 26-10-2019 7:53am

Has anyone any recommendations for a set of earphones for an iPhone 11? I don’t care if they have a lightning connector or if they are bluetooth, the only thing I need on them are loops to hold them in my ears (like the Google USB-C ones that come with their phones).
    Is there a certification that I need to look for with bluetooth ones so as they’ll work?

EDIT: Like these ones - Anker Wireless Headphones, Upgraded SoundBuds Slim Workout Headphones Magnetic In-Ear Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0, 10-Hour Playtime, IPX7 Waterproof for Workouts, Running, Swimming, Gym, Work, Home https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07N8RYGC4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_n6-SDbNYX02E9

I don’t see “MFI” on the listing, does that mean they won’t connect?

Comments

OmegaGene wrote: »
    It’s clear in the listing

Note: This product is not currently compatible with iPhone 11 series, but is being upgraded.

Cheers. I’d missed that in but it was just a quick scan through amazon. Unfortunately they’re the only real ones I seen with holding bits. I don’t mind paying more, they were just an example. I gather from another recent thread there’s no such thing as a male lightning to female USB-C adapter so I could use my Google ones (they work with my ipad).

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I have a pair of PowerBeats3 that are excellent but pricey.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I swapped my AirPods for Powerbeats Pro (they have the loop). Best move I made for training and every day walking around. But a bit pricey compared to the basic war phones.

Advertisement