If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tv budget €500

Options
  • 27-10-2019 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a new tv to replace our old 42" please could you recommend the best one in terms of spec I can get for that Money. Size doesn't matter :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi for round that sort of money I would be looking at the likes of the LG 55um7400 https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204086-lg-55um7400plb-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

It offer's excellent value for money at it's price point.  It packs features such as a quad core processor, Apple airplay2 and the Apple tv app.

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Hi for round that sort of money I would be looking at the likes of the LG 55um7400 https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204086-lg-55um7400plb-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

It offer's excellent value for money at it's price point.  It packs features such as a quad core processor, Apple airplay2 and the Apple tv app.

Regards Stephen
    Nice one thanks, I actually ordered that one from you the other day but was unsure after I ordered it so said i'd ask the question.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Regards Stephen
    Nice one thanks, I actually ordered that one from you the other day but was unsure after I ordered it so said i'd ask the question.
    No problem IrelandSpurs.

Pity you's couldn't stop Liverpool yesterday. My girlfriend is a massive Spurs fan, so my house was full of spurs supporters yesterday for the match. (I'm a Utd man, not too much to cheer about myself at the minute).

Your order will be shipping today and our courier will be in touch via text regarding delivery.

Enjoy your bank holiday Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Regards Stephen
    No problem IrelandSpurs.

Pity you's couldn't stop Liverpool yesterday. My girlfriend is a massive Spurs fan, so my house was full of spurs supporters yesterday for the match. (I'm a Utd man, not too much to cheer about myself at the minute).

Your order will be shipping today and our courier will be in touch via text regarding delivery.

Nice one Kenny, yeah problems at spurs at the minute hopefully they sort themselves out soon. Any idea when that delivery is due so I can make sure someone is in, who is the courier?

Regards Stephen
    No problem IrelandSpurs.

Nice one Kenny, yeah problems at spurs at the minute hopefully they sort themselves out soon. Any idea when that delivery is due so I can make sure someone is in, who is the courier?
    I'll drop you a PM with the details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Hulk123

75 inch tcl android tv for $499. Has anyone bought this here.

Hulk123 wrote: »
    75 inch tcl android tv for $499. Has anyone bought this here.
    Hi Hulk123,

This TV is available on the US market, I don't know of it's availability in UK/ROI

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.