If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 43" TV

Options
  • 27-10-2019 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hello,
    Am interested in the LG 43UM7400PLB. In the description you mention an optional magic remote. How can I get this included?
    Or do you have another model where it is included?
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Old Jim wrote: »
    Hello,
    Am interested in the LG 43UM7400PLB. In the description you mention an optional magic remote. How can I get this included?
    Or do you have another model where it is included?
    Thanks
    Hi 

Unfortunately we do not stock the magic remote, but it does come with the 43um7500 https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204065-lg-43um7500pla-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx for €449

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Old Jim

Thanks.
    Would you have the external dimension of the stand? My TV table is 880mm wide and wonder will it sit on it. Can't find it in any of the manuals

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks.
    Would you have the external dimension of the stand? My TV table is 880mm wide and wonder will it sit on it. Can't find it in any of the manuals
    Hi Old Jim.

The 43UM7500 has currently ran our of stock both here at the Belfast store and our main warehouse. However they should be due back into stock tomorrow to our main warehouse.

I'll drop LG a call to get the distances between the feet of the 43UM7500 and revert back on it ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Old Jim

I'll drop LG a call to get the distances between the feet of the 43UM7500 and revert back on it ASAP.

Any response from LG on the width of the stand?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Any response from LG on the width of the stand?
    Hi Old Jim,

I haven't heard anything back yet. Kenny is off at the moment but I'll chase this up for you.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.