Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity coat suggestions

Options
  • 27-10-2019 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Does anyone know where to get a warm preferably hooded maternity coat that isn't a parka? I can't fathom why every Maternity shop assumes you suddenly love parkas when your pregnant!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Uptheduff wrote: »
    Does anyone know where to get a warm preferably hooded maternity coat that isn't a parka? I can't fathom why every Maternity shop assumes you suddenly love parkas when your pregnant!

I got a puffa jkt style coat, down to my knees in h&m it was so cosy.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Uptheduff

I got a puffa jkt style coat, down to my knees in h&m it was so cosy.

I'm not a puffa coat fan either, :/ I'm far too picky!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Uptheduff wrote: »
    I'm not a puffa coat fan either, :/ I'm far too picky!

For fancy occasions I had a poncho style capey thing, wasn't maternity, picked it up in marks.

Try seraphine, they have some nice stuff not too pricey considering the duchess wore their clothes. I didn't shop there myself as didn't hear about them on my first and only picked up a few extras on the second.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nerd Queen

Asda seem to have a couple of nice maternity coats if you try them out?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nerd Queen

Asda seem to have a couple of nice maternity coats if you try them out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭DAT64

https://m.zara.com/ie/en/belted-coat-with-hood-p03046269.html?v1=17902218&v2=1281593

I’m 24 weeks and got this in Zara, so warm and cosy and has loads of space to grow.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Uptheduff

DAT64 wrote: »
    https://m.zara.com/ie/en/belted-coat-with-hood-p03046269.html?v1=17902218&v2=1281593

I’m 24 weeks and got this in Zara, so warm and cosy and has loads of space to grow.

That's perfect, thank you!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Failing that I got a good winter coat from jojomamanbebe on my second.It was pricey but I was travelling across Dublin on trains early morning and late evening for most of the pregnancy, so it was worth every penny for the dark freezing time spent standing on platforms....

Advertisement