Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greatest heel of all time

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Ric Flair for me,
    He photo shopped himself into macho man and liz's photos ffs

What's that? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,835 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

What's that? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

I haven't watched any of the NWA stuff when Ric Flair was in his heyday, so I'll go with Vince. The fans loved seeing him get beat up and called him an ásshole almost every night for roughly 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

In no order because its too hard to single just one

NWO Hogan-Best heel turn ever
    Million Dollar Man
    Flair
    Piper
    Vince
    Rick Rude
    Eddie
    Jericho
    Edge
    Horsemen
    Bobby Heenan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Always likes Austins heel run.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Rovert.

/thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Jake Roberts for me, especially during his 91-92 heel run. He just came across as totally evil, a real human snake.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,473 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Mankind. Just weird and not panto bad guy weird, completely psycho weird in fact. Everything about him, from his look, crazy behavior, that limp he had going on.. the mandible claw being a fûck off weird, invasive, abomination of an assault not so much a wrestling move... he used to really freak me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Maybe not the best but nick bockwinkel could cut a hell of a heel promo and wasn't yelling like flair but wasn't the ice cold heel that Jake the snake was.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭LibSuperstar

Itssoeasy wrote:
    Maybe not the best but nick bockwinkel could cut a hell of a heel promo and wasn't yelling like flair but wasn't the ice cold heel that Jake the snake was.

He was quite eloquent and classy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement