Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received an unwarranted red in Joe Schmidt Era Rugby Thread

Options
  • 27-10-2019 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭

See above.

I quoted a poster who said I'm not an absolute dope thinking Schmidt is not our best coach. Literally quoted the phrase 'absolute dope'. Red card.

I would like this reviewed.

Here's the post, and I quote the other poster.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111616444&postcount=593

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you attempted to resolve this with the mod via PM? That's the first step in the dispute process

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you attempted to resolve this with the mod via PM? That's the first step in the dispute process

No I might do thanks.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Naggdefy wrote: »
    No I might do thanks.
    If you could - if this is a simple misunderstanding, as you suggest, hopefully you will be able to clear it up between you

Following a request from the mod I have just lifted this card

Thanks to you both for sorting this out

Marking resolved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭Naggdefy

Beasty wrote: »
    Following a request from the mod I have just lifted this card

Thanks to you both for sorting this out

Marking resolved

No problem. Sorry for delay in replying. Thank you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement