Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos all in wrong order in recent

Options
  • 27-10-2019 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

So I’m new to iOS. Moved 4000 photos to my new iPhone. Everything is in my recent folder, but it’s all out of order even though the dates seem mostly right in the photo details.

Also, when I moved photos from recent to a new folder they still remain in recent, which seems weird? I want to move them for a reason.

Any idea?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Is it the same in timeline view ("photos" tab)?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bojop

Is it the same in timeline view ("photos" tab)?

Yes but I realised it’s because seems to have downloaded some WhatsApp pictures on the day of using the move to iOS app And that’s the date it used.

The folder thing is annoying though. All jumbled up

Advertisement