Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

301 bus to Raheen Industrial Estate

• 28-10-2019 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I've been trying to make sense of the timetable but it's confusing the ****e out of me. I'm hoping someone here can help me out. If I'm leaving from the city center and want to get to the Industrial estate before 9am, where should I get the bus and at what time?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

YearZero wrote: »
    I've been trying to make sense of the timetable but it's confusing the ****e out of me. I'm hoping someone here can help me out. If I'm leaving from the city center and want to get to the Industrial estate before 9am, where should I get the bus and at what time?

Thanks for the help.
    Hi. As far as I can see the 301 departs from the Augustinian Church on O'Connell St at 08.29 a.m. arriving at Raheen Ind.Estate(Kirby Engineering) at 08.49 a.m. These are approximate times of course depending on traffic volumes. If you want to play safe there is another departure from the same stop at 07.59 a.m. arriving at 08.20 a.m. I am getting this information from the up to date Bus Eireann timetable.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 YearZero

chicorytip wrote: »
    Hi. As far as I can see the 301 departs from the Augustinian Church on O'Connell St at 08.29 a.m. arriving at Raheen Ind.Estate(Kirby Engineering) at 08.49 a.m. These are approximate times of course depending on traffic volumes. If you want to play safe there is another departure from the same stop at 07.59 a.m. arriving at 08.20 a.m. I am getting this information from the up to date Bus Eireann timetable.

Got it, thanks for that.

Advertisement