Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business structure for serial entrepreneur

Options
  • 28-10-2019 6:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Actually I have 5 online startups (business listings websites, eCommerce store, small digital agency etc) ready to launch in couple of months.

My question: what business model would be better to register and operate multiple online businesses in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

That would depend on all sorts of things, most of which you won't want to divulge here to absolute strangers.

I'd advise talking to a reputable tax advisor. You'll pay handsomely for their experience but it will be worth it for you in the short/medium and long terms.

Good luck to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭boring accountant

It depends entirely on what you want to achieve.

Do you want to withdraw a salary from the company? Or dividends? Do you want to be able to easily transfer money or assets between the business? Do you envisage selling at some point?

Without knowing answers to the above it's impossible to give advice.

You'll likely need a tax advisor anyway so it wouldn't hurt to get your ducks in a row before you start trading. Saves a lot of hassle.

Advertisement