Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any road wheelsets going? ca 250-300 quid?

• 28-10-2019 7:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy a set for winter and all round training use if anyone has a set lying around.

SHIMANO compatible, RIM braked, 11 speed, NOT tubeless, collection around Dublin area and ideally as fresh as possible. I may or may not just buy a set online tonight just to be done with it, but if you have summat, shout away! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Shimano? Have a set for a campag freehub...

H Plus Son TB14 on Novotec hubs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭fat bloke

OleRodrigo wrote: »
    Shimano? Have a set for a campag freehub...

H Plus Son TB14 on Novotec hubs.

Whoops. Sorry yeah, Shimano.

I have no idea what the rest of your post means :confused::pac: Only because I'm the OP have I a sneaking suspicion that it actually refers to a set of wheels :D:D

-Thanks man but TBH I'd rather something common or garden, -mavic, fulcrum, shimano. Just cos it's what I know and have always ridden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

I was speaking in ....er ...morse code, or something.

No worries :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Are you looking for disc or rim brake wheels.

I have a set of 3t discus c35 pro brand new in box. I bought two pairs a few years ago when there was an eBay offer and have 10,000km on one set.

Full disclosure a few others bought from the same offer and there were a few issues with bearings and one failure after only a few rides. Details can be found at the link below.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=100625780

Looking the clear a bit of space so willing to let go for €150.
    Based in Dublin 5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 368 ✭✭keoclassic

I'll give you 150 for em.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,464 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

fat bloke gets first refusal on them. if you want wheels, please start your own thread rather than trying to hijack someone else's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭fat bloke

cunavalos wrote: »
    Are you looking for disc or rim brake wheels.

I have a set of 3t discus c35 pro brand new in box. I bought two pairs a few years ago when there was an eBay offer and have 10,000km on one set.

Full disclosure a few others bought from the same offer and there were a few issues with bearings and one failure after only a few rides. Details can be found at the link below.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=100625780

Looking the clear a bit of space so willing to let go for €150.
    Based in Dublin 5

Thanks man but I need rim braked. - Cue another edit. God be with the days when you just bought "wheels" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

If Keoclassic doesn't bite the hand off you to take those wheels (if Disc compatible), I will step into his place. I am in Dublin 5 too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭ricardospeedo

offer asking and can collect in the morning

Advertisement