Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels open for lunch on Christmas Day

Options
  • 28-10-2019 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,858 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get lunch for no more than €120 per head on christmas day. We can venture out to North County Dublin aswell. A lot of places I have contacted are closed and any I can find open are €200 or more per adult or require overnight stays.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I saw the Radisson in Dublin 8 mentioned in an article.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭NSAman

The Westin is open as far as I know. We went there one year, still prefer the home cooked food and being in PJs all day rather than having to dress up..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Citygirl1

We (myself, Mum and brother) had Christmas Dinner at the Radisson Blu, Golden Lane, D8, as mentioned above. It was a lovely meal, and nice atmosphere. I recall a number of choices on the menu - you don't have to stick to turkey & ham, if it isn't really your preference! It was very pricey, so we're not planning to got again - though within the budget you mentioned above. So, if you're willing to pay that kind of money, and city centre would suit, I'd recommend looking at this venue.....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

NSAman wrote: »
    The Westin is open as far as I know.
    Yep. €115. I've heard it's very good.

Advertisement