Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early house to watch the Rugby Cup Final?

Options
  • 28-10-2019 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,473 ✭✭✭

Any know any early pubs open on Saturday that would welcome some English fans wanting to watch the final?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭FrKurtFahrt

You could try the Bogside Inn, but I'd ring ahead. Or do you mean Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

• Registered Users Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭Augme

Legally they won't be allowed serve alcohol though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Slatterys on capel st are opened early and would be more 'tourist friendly' than some of the other early houses

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Are there many early houses still around?

Pass by one on the way up quays (Ormond quay I think) to work in Smithfield each morning but not the kind of place I’d be stopping into any time soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Just seen on Facebook that Lundy Foot & Co are opening at 8am.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,473 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

retalivity wrote: »
    Slatterys on capel st are opened early and would be more 'tourist friendly' than some of the other early houses

Tried calling them but no answer. Anyone know if kids are allowed in in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭mk7775

Molloy's Pub on Talbot street is an actual early house still I think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

mk7775 wrote: »
    Molloy's Pub on Talbot street is an actual early house still I think

Yeah it is. I pass by it some mornings around 8am and it does be busy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Try the Windjammer on Townsend Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

The Bridge in Ballsbridge is a big rugby pub, its part owned by a few former Irish rugby players. Ring them to see if they are opening early, would be surprised if they are not though they legally cant sell alcohol until 10.30am.

Advertisement