Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No reply from 24/7 boiler repair helpline

Options
  • 29-10-2019 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I called your boiler repair helpline on Sunday morning after our boiler started working. On your website, you claim that this is a 24/7 helpline however, after calling numerous times, getting no answer, leaving a voicemail and sending an email 48 hours later we have still received no response. This is terrible customer service. I understand that it was a bank holiday weekend, however, your website states that this is a 24/7 helpline.

I called a local plumber this morning instead and he said he'll be out to us this afternoon. I'll make sure to use him in future for any repairs or boiler services instead of Electric Ireland.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi aoifeisabelle, 

We sincerely regret to read this. 

What phone number did you call? We would like to pass on your feedback regarding your customer experience.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭aoifeisabelle

We called 1850372333. We also emailed the email address homeservices@electricireland.ie and also filled out the contact form on the website for a callback. 

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi aoifeisabelle, 

Thank you getting back to us.

We sincerely regret that you did not get a callback and we have escalated the matter. 

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

Advertisement