Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Tall Order

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭py

Week of July 29th

Monday - Saturday - Rest as per physio whom I saw on Tuesday.

Sunday - 35' easy - 5.5Km, 6:28/Km, 120avg HR

Mileage for the Week - 5Km

Mileage for the Year - 1252Km (I keep forgetting to update this after copy/paste)

The heel felt fine throughout the week and no issues to report during the run. I was at the Olympics on Friday and Saturday for the 🏀which was a great experience. One of the best weekend's I have had in a long time. Back at more easy running this week and also away again on holidays in the sun. Not sure where I am at for Dublin 1/2 after the past few weeks so will take me a few weeks to judge where I am at.

6 weeks until Dublin 1/2

Week of August 5th

Monday - 35' easy - 5.5Km, 6:16/Km, 127avg HR

Tuesday - 45' easy - 7Km, 6:16/Km, 128avg HR

Wednesday - 55' easy - 9Km, 6:08/Km, 127avg HR

Thursday - Travelling to holidays ☀️

Friday - Rest day after travel

Saturday - 65' easy - 10.5Km, 6:10/Km, 153avg HR

Sunday - Rest day after poor night's sleep

Mileage for the Week - 32Km

Mileage for the Year - 1285Km

Good to get 4 days running in. No issues with the heel to report. Missed a longer run on the weekend but not going to stress about it. Heat and humidity here are making the runs interesting. Just keeping the runs easy for the duration of our stay here.

6 weeks until Dublin 1/2 - I'll eventually get this number right 😬

Week of August 12th

Monday - 65' easy - 10.5Km, 6:10/Km, 146avg HR

Tuesday - 65' easy - 10.5Km, 6:15/Km, 142avg HR

Wednesday - Rest day

Thursday - Rest day

Friday - 65' easy - 10.5Km, 6:07/Km, 143avg HR

Saturday - 90' easy - 15Km, 6:06/Km, 152avg HR

Sunday - 35' easy - 5.5Km, 6:29/Km, 123avg HR

Final run of the holiday. I bribed the eldest to come with me provided we got pastries afterwards. He got on grand with the heat.

Mileage for the Week - 52Km

Mileage for the Year - 1347Km

Finally back to 5 days running. Looking forward to the next 5 weeks run in to Dublin 1/2.

5 weeks until Dublin 1/2

Advertisement