Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pond Filters

Options
  • 29-10-2019 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Are there any good online sites to buy fish pond filter and pumps (pondteck)?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,495 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

try www.pondhobby.ie - i've not looked for that specific brand on it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I use

https://www.pond-planet.co.uk/

I always use Oase pumps.

What size pond?

Rockworld,
    Bradshaws direct
    causeway koi
    hanako-koi.de

I'm building a serious koi pond next year so have done a ton of research on filters,Just need money now......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭blackbox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

What size pond?

Rockworld,
    Bradshaws direct
    causeway koi
    hanako-koi.de

I'm building a serious koi pond next year so have done a ton of research on filters,Just need money now......
    Not sure its my fathers,he has koi in it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,495 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

worth mentioning that pond hobby have a shop in north county dublin you can visit, but this time of year you need to ring ahead; it's off-season so they don't leave the place open for normal opening hours, but will arrange to open it if they know someone is coming.

Gamb!t wrote: »
    Not sure its my fathers,he has koi in it.

You need to figure out the volume of the pond.
    Koi really need a large pond to keep them happy.
    They are extremely "dirty" fish .
    You'll want some UV lamps to keep the water clear too.

Advertisement