Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teacher and Gym teacher

• 29-10-2019 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭

The buddy was in court the other day for something unrelated.
    He told me this story.
    A taxi driver picked up a teacher and gym instructor and both passed out in the back both female. The taxidriver unable to wake them drove them to a Garda station. When the Guards woke them they went nuts and and the teacher knocked out an armed garda.

This was fine until it got to court and the garda in question refused to press charges. They turned up with €800. The judge ordered them to pay €3000 a week.

Some strange stuff going on there. I wasnt there and this is a strange story considering a teacher is involved.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

The buddy was in court the other day for something unrelated.
    He told me this story.
    A taxi driver picked up a teacher and gym instructor and both passed out in the back both female. The taxidriver unable to wake them drove them to a Garda station. When the Guards woke them they went nuts and and the teacher knocked out an armed garda.

This was fine until it got to court and the garda in question refused to press charges. They turned up with €800. The judge ordered them to pay €3000 a week.

Some strange stuff going on there. I wasnt there and this is a strange story considering a teacher is involved.

It's strange for a number of reasons

1. Armed Garda woke them?
    2. One of them knocked out an armed Garda
    3. Garda refused to press charges? Did the Garda have an option seeing as they were arrested.
    4. Judge ordered them to pay 3k a week for what and to whom.

And finally what have their occupations got to do with it? Sounds like a half baked story tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

duffman13 wrote: »
    It's strange for a number of reasons

1. Armed Garda woke them?
    2. One of them knocked out an armed Garda
    3. Garda refused to press charges? Did the Garda have an option seeing as they were arrested.
    4. Judge ordered them to pay 3k a week for what and to whom.

And finally what have their occupations got to do with it? Sounds like a half baked story tbh

It sounds really weird to me too.
    No regular gardai woke them.
    Yes as the story goes.
    I dont know it was the associate that was in court as he observed it.
    I dont know, I wasnt there I have the story second hand.
    I think it is a strange paring of a gym instructor and teacher as friends.

Advertisement