Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking a picture off pdf File

Options
  • 29-10-2019 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭

Old newspaper online . How do I save a picture on it when they are a pdf file?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

MOD Moved to a more relevant forum. Please take note of local charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,798 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

thesultan wrote: »
    Old newspaper online . How do I save a picture on it when they are a pdf file?

Snipping tool on Windows 10 or a screenshot. Windows key & printscreen will save a screenshot into the screenshot folder in pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

usually you can select a picture and then save it or copy and paste into MS Paint and then save as a jpeg.
    If all else fails just zoom in and use Snip and Sketch or Snipping tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭thesultan

opens in microsoft edge. still can't do it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

thesultan wrote: »
    opens in microsoft edge. still can't do it.

Right click, 'open with' select PDF

Even then screenshot trick will still work in Edge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭thesultan

What I'm saying it won't open with Paint for me to copy a picture..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

As long as the file contents are visible on screen, just press the printscreen button on the keyboard to capture the screen contents and paste the captured screenshot into the image program (eg MS paint).

MS Paint won't open a PDF file.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭AlphabetCards

The Nal wrote: »
    Snipping tool on Windows 10 or a screenshot. Windows key & printscreen will save a screenshot into the screenshot folder in pictures.

Only answer that this thread needs.

Advertisement