Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rewire 125sqm house cost

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Hi,

Would anyone have an approximate cost to rewiring an 1870 redbrick in Portbello, Dublin (3 bedroom, 2 storey)?

Thanks

Around the same cost as a family car :pac:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I’m joking of course. As the information is very limited the answer has to be equally vague. I would expect this to cost anything from €7k upwards depending on many factors.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 yhejob

Hi,

Would anyone have an approximate cost to rewiring an 1870 redbrick in Portbello, Dublin (3 bedroom, 2 storey)?

Thanks

be prepared for alot of cost ass. with new chasing for the new thicker wire. but a neighbor's recently rewired around me and it was a two storey farm house built probably 1900-1920, 5 bedrooms and it was shy of 15 grand

Advertisement