Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

employee contracts

Options
  • 30-10-2019 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

i need help drawing up an employee contract. i called up a local solicitor and he quoted me €500+vat to draw up one....way too expensive imo. can anyone point me in the right direction of someone who might do it at a more reasonable cost?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

That's cheap and worthwhile. It could save you multiples of that should something go wrong. When recruiting a new staff member an amount of €500 is a very small cost to pay in the overall scheme of things and to have it done correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

well i thought €500+ was very pricey. in fact, i just found someone locally who will do it for half that. they run their own hr consulting firm and their rep is good...so there you go.

Advertisement