Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 late payment on Credit card and credit score

Options
  • 30-10-2019 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I accidentally missed my previous month CC payment and received a letter yesterday. I had just paid the balance and late fee and am now up to date.

My late payment date was between 7th sept and 2nd Oct so I was paid sept and Oct on the 29th (27days after the sept deadline)

First time I missed this ever.

Can you confirm if this will effect my credit score?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

DCF44 wrote: »
    I accidentally missed my previous month CC payment and received a letter yesterday. I had just paid  the balance and late fee and am now up to date.

My late payment date was between 7th sept and 2nd Oct so I was paid sept and Oct on the 29th (27days after the sept deadline)

First time I missed this ever.

Can you confirm if this will effect my credit score?

Thanks

Hi DCF44,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

For a definitive answer on this we would recommend that you raise this by logging into your account through a Pc/Laptop, select service desk and Ask a Question and one of our advisors with full access to your account will be happy to review this and look into further for you.

Alternatively if you would like to discuss this by phone you can call our Credit Card Services team on 0818 251 251.

We hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I think you can ask the CCR for a report on your credit score, for free. That's what you should do

Advertisement