Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoI Cheque Lodgement

• 30-10-2019 2:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭

my siblings and I received a small refund cheque from a solicitor we used 10 years ago to sell on a property. It has been made payable to the 4 of us but we don't have a joint account together any more.

Is there any way to lodge this into a BoI account without having to get all the names on an account? My brother now lives in Australia so we're not a in a position to get us all together.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Return it and ask for 4 individual cheques.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 92 ✭✭James McNulty

Unfortunately not an option to get individual cheques

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

Why not?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

I'm surprised he'd even write such a cheque.... Just give them a call, it should be no problem at all for them to do this as they will have had do to this before.

Advertisement