If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passive Sound Bar

Options
  • 30-10-2019 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Looking to buy above, maybe MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS ONE or similar cheaper one ?? Not in any rush, so may wait for Open Box or XMAS sales. Any good deals at the moment ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ROSSWATSON wrote: »
    Looking to buy above, maybe MONITOR AUDIO RADIUS ONE or similar cheaper one ?? Not in any rush, so may wait for Open Box or XMAS sales. Any good deals at the moment ?
    Hi RossWatson.

Thanks for the post.

We have our Black Friday sale at the end of November first before we hit our Boxing Day Sale.
    We do not get told what products are part of these sales until the evening before each event. Discounts are only on selected lines and not across the board.

The Radius One is currently priced at £499. I would be able to offer one of these for £440 brand new boxed.

The Radius One seems to be the only Passive soundbar that we stock.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ROSSWATSON

Thanks for that, Kenny. I'll wait to see what comes up in late Nov and Boxing Day sales, otherwise looks like a belated present to myself in January if that price for the Monitor still holds then. Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks for that, Kenny. I'll wait to see what comes up in late Nov and Boxing Day sales, otherwise looks like a belated present to myself in January if that price for the Monitor still holds then. Cheers.
    No problem keep us posted!

Kenny, see brand new white one at £199.

https://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/product/8219/monitor-audio-radius-one-white-passive-soundbar-speaker/%7B%7BurlBase%7D%7Dproduct/%7B%7Bid%7D%7D/?source=aw&utm_source=AffiliateWindow&awc=3586_1572976200_eeaadc5676ea116c84ac7dcfd3d6888c

Will you price match that and I'll buy from you !?!

Kenny, see brand new white one at £199.

https://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/product/8219/monitor-audio-radius-one-white-passive-soundbar-speaker/%7B%7BurlBase%7D%7Dproduct/%7B%7Bid%7D%7D/?source=aw&utm_source=AffiliateWindow&awc=3586_1572976200_eeaadc5676ea116c84ac7dcfd3d6888c

Will you price match that and I'll buy from you !?!
    Hi Rosswatson,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you. AV Online have the older gloss white version which is no longer available so I wouldn't be able to match that one for you.

I can do you a brand new Satin White version for £349 though if you'd be interested.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi, guys.

Sorry I'm so late to reply but I've been away.
    But I did order the £199 glossy white version
    and it was sitting waiting for me when I got back last night.
    Just couldn't resist it at that unmatchable price !

But it does mean I can treat myself to a new turntable now,
    so roll on your Black Friday deals ....

R.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi, guys.

R.
    Hey RossWatson.

Sorry we couldn't help on the older Radius One.
    It wasn't that we couldn't match the pricing, we couldn't get any of the older stock unfortunately.

Let us know when your ready for a turntable and I'll make sure to do a deal so we don;t lose the sale a 2nd time :)

Hi, guys.

R.
    Hey RossWatson.

It wasn't that we couldn't match the pricing, we couldn't get any of the older stock unfortunately.

Let us know when your ready for a turntable and I'll make sure to do a deal so we don;t lose the sale a 2nd time :)
    OK, Thanks for that, Kenny. Will do. Ross.

Hi, guys.

R.
    Hey RossWatson.

OK, Thanks for that, Kenny. Will do. Ross.
    No problem!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.