Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Gadgets/Tools - Good & Bad

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,836 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I was in Aldi yesterday and they'd an egg cooker. Has noone ever heard of a saucepan. Someone posted about a sandwich maker. I absolutely loved toasted sambos from the sandwich maker and not under the grill.
    Don't have many gadgets. Hand blender in soup season is my most used my a mile

Yeah Ive gotten rid of loads of kitchen gadgets my missus had (but never used) when we moved in.

Toasties. Best way is to put some baking paper on a frying pan and fry the sambo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭phormium

The pic of the ravioli tin is the one from the sales site hence why they are so perfect :) , don't think they are actually the ones the poster made just in case you are envying such perfection!

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

phormium wrote: »
    The pic of the ravioli tin is the one from the sales site hence why they are so perfect :) , don't think they are actually the ones the poster made just in case you are envying such perfection!

Ya I just google imaged "ravioli form" but mine do come out pretty much that good tbh. Found some old pics in my phone:

pGkLLVH.jpeg

TNb1uRD.jpg

mrNSpJC.jpg

U6kL5KY.jpg

Advertisement