Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayhem in Portmarnock tonight

Options
  • 30-10-2019 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Three houses robbed so far (In Dal Riada, Ardilaun and Strand Road), as well as the Spar beside the beach being robbed at gunpoint.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Three houses robbed so far (In Dal Riada, Ardilaun and Strand Road), as well as the Spar beside the beach being robbed at gunpoint.

Sadly a sign of the times. my wifes shop get help up atleast 3 times a year between Halloween and Christmas. I would for once love to meet the lads outside the door afterwards with an FN rifle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭antimatterx

There's very little around about this. Nothing in the news and only a handful of posts on Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭SporadicMan

There's very little around about this. Nothing in the news and only a handful of posts on Twitter

Being covered on all the local FB groups. I even know the name of the worker in the Spar who had a gun put to their stomach.

Weird that it's not being covered anywhere, I've been waiting for it.

Advertisement