Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Judgement day for Maria Bailey.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭mikemac2

If this was Danny Healy Rae caught doing the same thing then it wouldn't have got to 11000 posts.

If this was Aengus Ó Snodaigh then it wouldn't have to got to 11000 posts.

11,000 posts and we still do not understand the offside rule in GAA :(

GAA Congress need to get Maria Bailey onboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jay1988

If this was Danny Healy Rae caught doing the same thing then it wouldn't have got to 11000 posts.

The reason it got to 11000 posts is because Maria Bailey is a woman. The making fun of what font she used in her releases; her appearance, what she was wearing the night she headed out; who she was with; the things she said during a live interview with SoR; the lack of empathy after her Dad died.

It's just a load of thick men (always men) who mistake a twitter feed and an addiction to the internet for somehow being at the cutting edge of political discourse.

absolute bull****, she tried to a cheat a business out of thousands of euro, fraudulently, its nothing to do with her being a woman,i don't know why you keep trying to play this angle?

Could it possibly be you're a FG supporter and you're claiming men (mostly men :pac:) and misogyny to divert attention from the fact the party leadership backed this absolute charlatan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

mikemac2 wrote: »
    11,000 posts and we still do not understand the offside rule in GAA :(

GAA Congress need to get Maria Bailey onboard!

Ah Jonny, come on, between yourself, pat & em spiceland, ye have a good batch of those 11K posts. Now off to bed with you amigo.

Ah Jonny, come on, between yourself, pat & em spiceland, ye have a good batch of those 11K posts. Now off to bed with you amigo.

But, but, but men (mostly men) :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

waffle

dawson-quand-les-acteurs-serie-moquent-meme-james-van-der-beek_square500x500.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

McMurphy wrote: »
    dawson-quand-les-acteurs-serie-moquent-meme-james-van-der-beek_square500x500.png

Thousands of posts. Staring into your phone. Ignoring what should be important to you. Men (always men).

Thousands of posts. Staring into your phone. Ignoring what should be important to you. Men (always men).

Come on Johnny tell us, what did the big bad men do on ya that you just keep repeating the same oul ****e?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

The reason it got to 11000 posts is because Maria Bailey is a woman. The making fun of what font she used in her releases; her appearance, what she was wearing the night she headed out; who she was with; the things she said during a live interview with SoR; the lack of empathy after her Dad died.

It's just a load of thick men (always men) who mistake a twitter feed and an addiction to the internet for somehow being at the cutting edge of political discourse.

As was pointed out to me by your good self, this is a Maria bailey thread not an anyone else thread.
    I doubt you'll be let close this one down.
    Ironically you've helped breath life back into it. We were just commenting on her letter just released. You are rehashing the whole thing with your insults.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Like has been mentioned earlier Asitis2019 and Jonny Flash are clearly trolls just trying to wind normal posters up.
    Asitis2019 was all over the Liveline thread completly saying the opposite of what the vast majority thinks about Joe Duffy, and Jonny Flash is trying to push the female agenda when there clearly is not one

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

pure bull****.

• Advertisement

Give over with your nonsense would ye.

There's a thread running three years now about a certain Jeff Rudd, of which you have 100 posts.

Don't be trying the sex card sunshine, nobody cares if Maria or Madigan possess pumps and toolbags or not, the story here was two pontificating shysters from a govt party trying to pull a fast one, and were snared.

Time for your neck to be wound in a bit lad.

Did anyone hear leo try and make the claim that Maria Bailey wasn't on the FG ticket because of the controversies surrounding her?

Leo stood on national television and let those lies fly out of his mouth with no shame whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Did anyone hear leo try and make the claim that Maria Bailey wasn't on the FG ticket because of the controversies surrounding her?

Leo stood on national television and let those lies fly out of his mouth with no shame whatsoever.

I'm waiting on her good self to give some digs.

I'm waiting on her good self to give some digs.

Won't be long I reckon.

Most probably when there's a post mortem of how and why the party lost so many seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

I set up a business a decade ago. Liability insurance was €3000. Last year it was €24000. Anyone defending this **** needs their heads checked.

Won't be long I reckon.

Most probably when there's a post mortem of how and why the party lost so many seats.

Wouldn’t be surprised She will throw Her toys out of the Pram in the Sindo on February 16.

Or if she is really vindictive, Sindo 2 February. Whichever date She opens her ‘heart’, I suspect MAdigan is in for a rough time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Wonder where will she go from here , has she a profession outside politics ?
    Write a book ?
    Hopefully not a Seanad seat .
    I bet she will run in the next GE !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

Bullocks wrote: »
    Wonder where will she go from here , has she a profession outside politics ?
    Write a book ?
    Hopefully not a Seanad seat .
    I bet she will run in the next GE !

More than likely to a sweet 6 figure + bonus annual salary in some Boardroom/Consultant Management capacity courtesy of Denis O'Brien Corp./Fine Gael. In an area she knows sweet f*ck all about, which seems to be her niche.

Either way, whatever becomes of her, I care little, she's in no danger of being in a tent picked up by a claw on the banks of the grand canal.

*not a Sinn Féin voter, sorry to disappoint Johnny Flash before you jump in with some petulant comment regarding voters and their party choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Is Madigan up in this election?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

pinkyeye wrote: »

Yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

salmocab wrote: »
    Yeah.
    Holy sh*t, when was that picture taken? 20 years ago?
    https://election2020.finegael.ie/candidates/josepha-madigan

More Recent Pictures.

Yes, saw her poster on the south side of Dublin today.

I was also in Blackrock, which is part of what was once part of MB’s constituency. I notice fg are running 3 candidates there, surely a prime example of over doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Suckit wrote: »
    Holy sh*t, when was that picture taken? 20 years ago?
    https://election2020.finegael.ie/candidates/josepha-madigan

More Recent Pictures.

Tbf, what the hell does how she looks have to do with anything???? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

By rights it shouldn't have anything to do with it but is has an impact.

The power of perception.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

4f0c88476bb3f7ad27000020?width=700&format=jpeg&auto=webp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Nothing, so why do you think she used an old/ possibly air brushed photo?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

She obviously thinks it makes a difference.
    I don't mind a bit of blatant photoshop, but that is nuts.

Leo was probably arguing with his folks about transition year when that one was taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

I've a strong suspicion that the defenders of Maria Bailey on this thread are actually supporters/shills of a different party.

Fine Gael wanted this story to go away, why would their shills keep digging this thread up, often when no one had posted on it in awhile. It's been very damaging to the party.

Either their shills are really **** at shilling or the other party shills have done a bit of covert sabotage.

Must also bother her as she deems it necessary to use the picture she does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Nothing, so why do you think she used an old/ possibly air brushed photo?

To be fair I think a lot of them generally re use posters from other campaigns and I'd say plenty use touch ups for their pics

Advertisement