Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10 Inch android Tab

• 31-10-2019 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

My wifes zenpad z300m (i think) has given up the ghost, it fell, the charging port broke, we had it replaced locally and got another year out of it, but it has stopped charging altogether now, so reckon it is time to get a new one.

The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus looks great, I am on my second xiaomi phone and I have thought they were both top notch. Reckon I could get the 128gb one for approx 280 64 gb one a bit cheaper (64 would probably be plenty)

I am tempted by the specs of some of these Teclast ones that I see on kimovil, but I can't really see any reviews out there.

Teclast M30 4GB ram, 128gb storage EUR 153
    Teclast T20 4GB ram, 64gb storage EUR 139
    seem bigger and heavier than the mi pad, but other than that the specs look good.

Has anyone had any dealings with these
    or could suggest another decent 10 inch tablet out there that I am missing.

8 inch tabs just wont do, my phone is 7 inches already!

Advertisement